You know the rule about bananas that are getting too ripe? The rule that they must be cooked into bread–always. That rule applied yesterday and the girls didn't seem to mind. When I asked who wanted to cook they all ran for their aprons and hats and stood in their usual cooking spots ready for their turn to stir.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
The Chefs
You know the rule about bananas that are getting too ripe? The rule that they must be cooked into bread–always. That rule applied yesterday and the girls didn't seem to mind. When I asked who wanted to cook they all ran for their aprons and hats and stood in their usual cooking spots ready for their turn to stir.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What fun - I only wish I could have been there with you and the girls!
Post a Comment