On Saturday V and I had a mother daughter date. We went to a nearby tea parlor and had tea and lavender scones. She wore these crocheted gloves that her gigi gave her of course. So girly, and we had a great time. V loves tea, she's the only kid I know that takes tea to school to drink during the day instead of water bottles or Capri Sun. It was funny, she seemed really comfortable there and she also reminded me several times to straighten my posture. She wants to go back and do it again soon – must have more to teach her ol' mom.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Tea for Two
On Saturday V and I had a mother daughter date. We went to a nearby tea parlor and had tea and lavender scones. She wore these crocheted gloves that her gigi gave her of course. So girly, and we had a great time. V loves tea, she's the only kid I know that takes tea to school to drink during the day instead of water bottles or Capri Sun. It was funny, she seemed really comfortable there and she also reminded me several times to straighten my posture. She wants to go back and do it again soon – must have more to teach her ol' mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I used to be a tea drinker at that age too...ask grandma about it. Lemon was my favorite. THe gloves however are extremely elegant. Very nice touch!
Post a Comment