The girls are outside riding bikes with friends right now. I just went out to talk to them and this is what I saw:
Just about gave me a heart attack. When did she start doing this??! I see these shorts have gotten too short. We're off to buy the little acrobat some long pants...
How did I miss this?!?! I was just cleaning up my email and came across the link. It is now in my favorites and I have caught myself up on all the posts. What fun! Makes us miss you even more. Tell the girls they can come swim in our pool ALL YEAR LONG! =) Tons of love!
What a great Mom to grab the camara before you yelled your head off to get down or be careful! Your girls are beautiful just like you...and I am sure Michael can have some credit. You littlest one looks so much like you! All the way down to the beautiful big smile!
This is for grandparents and the people we love but don't get to see every day. We'll post photos here as often as possible to give you a glimpse into the kids' everyday, ordinary, wonderful moments that are worth celebrating. The good, the bad, and the so stinkin' cute!
2 comments:
How did I miss this?!?! I was just cleaning up my email and came across the link. It is now in my favorites and I have caught myself up on all the posts. What fun! Makes us miss you even more. Tell the girls they can come swim in our pool ALL YEAR LONG! =) Tons of love!
What a great Mom to grab the camara before you yelled your head off to get down or be careful! Your girls are beautiful just like you...and I am sure Michael can have some credit. You littlest one looks so much like you! All the way down to the beautiful big smile!
Post a Comment